Kim has over 20 years' experience in the lending industry. No matter what your mortgage requirements are - refinancing, purchasing or renewing your current mortgage - Kim can help. Call Kim today at 905-903-0305 to explore all the financial possibilities available to you or visit her website at www.krankin.ca .
Why You Should Consider Using A Licensed Mortgage Broker
- A Licensed Mortgage Broker has the resources of many lenders, including banks and mortgage companies, to offer a variety of products, with wholesale pricing;
- A Licensed Mortgage Broker is governed and regulated to be in compliance with all state and federal laws;
- A Licensed Mortgage Broker is trained and tested to measure their competency prior to receiving their license.
- A Licensed Mortgage Broker works for you - the client;
What is a Licensed Mortgage Broker?
The licensed person who, for a commission or a fee, brings parties together and assists in negotiating contracts between them. A firm or individual bringing the borrower and lender together and receiving a commission. A mortgage broker does not retain servicing.
- mortgage brokers have more options. They can shop around to numerous lenders to get their clients the best rates and terms. When you go into a bank and talk to the rep. there, they can only offer their own product, which means less choice and options
- mortgage brokers usually work on 100% commission. The rep. at a bank usually works on salary. Therefore, mortgage brokers are truly motivated to get every single deal done or else they don’t get paid.
- mortgage brokers are skilled at putting deals together, from the straight-forward one’s to the most difficult, challenging one’s
- mortgage brokers need to be professional and give superior customer service since they want referrals and repeat business from their clients
To find out more about mortgages and the use of mortgage brokers or, if you would like to be put in touch with our mortgage broker, who has been in the business for over 25 years and has helped many of our clients with their financing needs, please complete the form on this page and click the Submit button.